Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Lord wants me in the Temple

I have been all throughout this country from New York to California and I have seen the following temples:

Nauvoo, IL
Washington DC
Los Angeles CA
Oakland CA
Salt Lake City UT
Portland OR
Atlanta GA
Raleigh NC
Seattle WA
Denver CO
Boise ID
Kirkland OH
Rexburg ID

And that's to name a few. Coincidence? I don't think so. Got to renew my temple recommend, not to mention take my wife to the temple (haven't taken her there for, well, since we were married, man I am in trouble).

The point I am trying to make is I love my faith but excuse myself from getting involved. Man I suck. At any rate as soon as I get back to Utah (that's right I am out of town) I am going to get an interview (and my luck leave for another two weeks before seeing the President; man I am busy).

I am sure that I will see Seattle's temple as I am here. That will be one more sign to get moving.

I love being a Mormon.

Image is from www.ldschurchtemples.com and is a picture of the Rexburg ID temple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah being a mormon is totally great! what do you do that you travel so much?
UnderstandingBookofMormon

Nathan Bingham said...

I'm the "can you hear me now" guy.