Sunday, March 6, 2022

Tradition and Restoration

While Israel had twelve sons and a daughter, I wish to focus on two Juda and Joseph. It occurred to me that these two sons are the covenant sons of Rachel and Leah. One has been blessed to cleave to the gospel as hard as they can and are hated for it whilst the other son, his family, has restored the gospel to all the earth and has looked out for the sons and daughters of the elder brother. I am a son of Joseph and more so to all of Israel. I look for an understanding of the gospel through both eastern and western viewpoints. This year studying I have gained a greater and greater grasp and relationship of my Savior and Redeemer. I love how my eyes have opened so much these last three to four years. Life has been kind and my increase is because of a merciful God. Likewise, my trials have been fashioned for my experience and though hard, I love it.

No comments: