Sunday, October 22, 2017

God doesn't give us anything we can not handle... without him

I have been through some trouble times mentally, as at times that I feel that I have been picked on. I like you all realize that God doesn't pick on people or that the trouble that we get should not be our own. Sometimes, I believe, we create our trouble. It's hard at times to eat right, work hard, be kind, etc. when the world you live in seems to be picking on you. For some, people have sickness or disease, others it's debt or no job. All the while we are told that when the end of our lives comes we will be blessed with peace, but what about right now. I love the country I live in and the people I live near as neighbors and friends. I love my family but at times my trials (which are more mental and spiritual) can be tough. I realize that I am not trailblazing to a new and uncharted land or climbing the tallest mountains. No, the harder pains that are part of my life are more mental and spiritual 

Crap writing this is hard. I just needed to say that at times when you feel that you are alone in your troubles and trials you must realize that God wants to be with you but you must be willing to open to suggestions from a loving parent that is attempting to help you build an experience that will be part of the life that you need to have not the one the want. 

No comments: