Sunday, February 13, 2022

A fathers rant

At times I forget how tender and impressionable my family is and while studying the scriptures I was brought to remember how important it is to be a shepherd to my lambs and protect them as the Savior does to me. It is not enough to have a prayer in your heart or testimony in your heart but to bear it and share it. Your family needs to be strengthened by you and those around you. Bring good into your home and work to keep wickedness out. With the rise of the flu, I realize that sickness seeps in from outside influence so the need to be both spiritually, morally, physically, and mentally strong and then strengthen your family, friends, and neighbors are vitally important. Sometimes I do not feel that I have been vigilant in the call. People make their own choices but I feel personally responsible at times. If you are reading this, be better than you were yesterday. Remember God loves you and the Savior seeks to redeem us all.

No comments: